Immigrating to Argentina?

Me and my wife are planing to Immigrate to Buenos Aris in a few years, she is from Argentine but has been away for 9 years.I am Mexican/Italian american and speak a little Italian and my spanish is ok but not fluent. What are some jobs I could try and get without and degree, I have worked in the Vet. field for many... show more Me and my wife are planing to Immigrate to Buenos Aris in a few years, she is from Argentine but has been away for 9 years.I am Mexican/Italian american and speak a little Italian and my spanish is ok but not fluent. What are some jobs I could try and get without and degree, I have worked in the Vet. field for many years and am a unlicensed technician, but I've heard that there is very little or no demand for those services there. Any suggestions would be appreciated as we have the time to prepare. We also have twin boys age 2 to complicate things, but her family will be close by to help.

Is it hard to get a loan for a home there, what would the rent be for a decent apt. in a decent area in the city i.e. Palermo, Recoletta etc.

Thank You for your time and help.