I want to do a Elmo themed party for my daughters 2nd birthday and need ideas?

I need ideas on how to make a elmo cake or cupcakes and any other ideas to make the party alot of fun. If anyone has had a elmo party what kinda of games did you play what kinda of cake you had thanks alot

Favorite Answer

http://www.birthdaypartystuff.com/elmo-party-plann...

check the website for useful ideas.=D

hang elmo balloons everyhwere.let all the kids come in sesam street characters . have a song. get some elmo cupcakes. do musical chairs and the winner gets an elmo toy. also an elmo pinata is cute. and do "elmo says". hide and seek. and watch some sesam street or other cartoon movies with orange drink in elmo cups with elmo plates of chips. after that let them play, run etc, outside then give them cake. after the cake play tag the tv character. they have to say a sesam street character so the person cant tag them. if they dont do it fast enough they are it and have to catch. after that give them little elmo bags with crips and sweets and a small toy

heres a website for supplies

http://www.birthday-supplies.com

and heres a picture of elmo cups etc.

http://image.orientaltrading.com/otcimg/70_13320a....

and how to make the cake look at this website

http://www.coolest-birthday-cakes.com/sesame-stree...

gud luck =] and happy birhtday

This is a timely question for me as I am currently planning an Elmo party for a 2 year-old. First of all, let me say, I have no faith that the party is ever going to go the way we want it to with a group of 2 year olds.

I bought an elmo cake pan. They are available at A.C. Moore, and I would imagine at Michael's. I am also making cupcakes that I am going to ice with red, and then create Elmo's face as best I can. We are going to the local playground with pavilions. We planned it for 6pm, so that everyone is napped and fed, and we are only going to serve cake.

I do not know that any group of toddlers will participate in an organized activity, but you could pin the wand on the little fairy (without the blindfolds), or toss bean bags at a target.

I am also making gift bags with outside fun activities. Inside will be: crayons, and a small color book, bubbles, and some other things that I cannot currently remember.

Good Luck.

• docimo

We had an Elmo social gathering for my son's first bday. We ordered everytthing from birthday specific(simply google it) We had plenty of three-five 12 months olds and did a pinata and pin the tail at the donkey. We additionally had a trampoline and sandbox, in order that helped. We dressed my son in all elmo and he adored it. He might be 3 in April and desires a batman social gathering, my how they difference! His cake had cookie monster and elmo and huge chook, it was once any such exceptional day! But I have determined via revel in with the final 2 events something is at the invitation is what items he'll get. For the elmo social gathering, my son received ALL elmo toys and garments and final 12 months we did vans and he received ALL truck toys. So watch out!

Make Elmo cake!

I'm not sure how to get the cake in the dome formation, but I can tell you the rest.

Dye enough white frosting red with red food dye.

Use enough excess frosting for the eye-whites, put colored M&MS for irises.

Dye white frosting black for the mouth.

Get an Elmo shaped pinata for the kids. I believe Wal-Mart has one for a good price

Get her a Tickle-Me-Elmo toy that sings "the Hokey Pokey" or "Elmo's song.

Let me know if that works out.

oh! i no. by chepa little gold fish and give them out{with parents permission}. because :elmos got his gold fish, his crayons too"

try having a contest to see who can draw the best elmo and then give them all presents. and im sure that ur local bakery has a seasome street themed cake

good luck