How can I break my habit of drinking only when I drive?

I used to smoke cigarettes and was able to break that habit unless I was driving - then I had to have a cigarette. With a lot of effort I was able to conquer THAT habit but now I find myself needing to drink while driving. I don't think I am an alcoholic because I don't need to drink at other times, I... show more I used to smoke cigarettes and was able to break that habit unless I was driving - then I had to have a cigarette. With a lot of effort I was able to conquer THAT habit but now I find myself needing to drink while driving. I don't think I am an alcoholic because I don't need to drink at other times, I just need a drink or two while driving...like when I used to smoke.

How can I change this habit? I'm thinking that I need to busy myself with something while I'm driving - what else would you suggest?