Recommendations for tablet/laptops for photoshop/gaming?

Hello guys, I am currently a 16 year old still studying. I am looking for a suitable tablet PC or a laptop that can be useful for me in doing photoshop design. However, after looking for a while, i am still having trouble finding one that is suitable for me. If anyone does have a tablet or a laptop and is proud... show more Hello guys, I am currently a 16 year old still studying.
I am looking for a suitable tablet PC or a laptop that can be useful for me in doing photoshop design.
However, after looking for a while, i am still having trouble finding one that is suitable for me.
If anyone does have a tablet or a laptop and is proud to recommend them to me, please do so =D
I do have a certain budget/requirement i want for the tablet or laptop i would be getting soon.

1] A bit more than 12 inch screen, like maybe 15 inch.
2] Processor of 2.41ghz or around there
3] Ram of 2gb.
4] Stylish corners, appearance. preferred shiny black and rounded corners.
5] Good/non memory lag for more photo-shopping and gaming.<- not hardcore gaming, just FPS or Warcraft.

My budget is hopefully from $1000 to $2000 but i do not mind a little bit higher than the price range.
I just have to save a bit harder and find someone that are willing to buy designs off me =DD
Interested parties looking for designs/websites, here are my portfolio, but i can definitely do better than that if i want to =D