What is a good teen book I would enjoy? (10 points)?

i like books like crank and ellen hopkins books in general, and mysteries and thrillers I guess like joan lowery nixon books. Or if you have a reccomendation for just a really good teen mystery/horror. thanks. 10 points best answer

Favorite Answer

Heyy

This book is awesome, a mystery, can't put down, soo interesting, looks like ur a guy =P it has a lil romance, but still i'm sure u'd like it cus its 2 sikkk

Being- Kevin Brooks

Here's my summary

Being- Kevin Brooks

Robert wakes up in the middle of an operation and finds something in his stomach that shouldn't be there. He escapes from the hospital and leaves for Spain with a beautiful girl called Eddie. He doesn't know what he is, is he human? Yet he's pretty sure he doesn't want to find out, but with people after him he's stuck at crossroads.

Hope u read it and hope i helped ;)

x

Hardy Boys for teen mystery

Janet Evanovich Stephanie Plum series (main character is female detective so not sure if you'd like that or not but thought I'd throw it out there for you)

Teen boys in my family love the Harry Potter, RL Stine, Lord of the Rings books and True Blood (vampire) series

Definitely check out Michael Grant's Gone Series.

The Gone Series consists of two books at this moment, but will eventually consists of 6.

"Gone"

"Hunger"

Those are the names of the two novels.

They are very mystery/thriller based and are very great teen reads.

Try this link to learn a bit more on the books:

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Gone_(novel)

_Sam Temple_

I would recommend a book called One Fat Summer.

It's about this boy who is really lazy and stuff, and one summer, he is forced to get a job mowing the lawn of some rich guy for a tiny bit of money. Eventually, rivalries between the mowers begin to strengthen, guns are invlved, people are taken hostage, and it's cool to finally see what happened at the end.

You should take a look!

CHERUB series by Robert Muchamore, about teen spies but is much less cheesy than it sounds.

twilight

Source(s): no just kidding..