Do you believe Adam Lambert is gay?

Today Adam Lambert admitted he was gay. Surprise! Do you think that's why Kris won?

Sorry Candie, it's true.

I was being sarcastic folks, I knew he was gay since day1 but now he has admitted it. Not that I care.

Favorite Answer

No, I think Kris won because he appealed more to the audience that was watching. On the other hand, I've always believed that if Adam did come out during the show, he would've won. The openly gay community is getting bigger & bigger everyday & since it is a popularity show, he probably would've won just because of his sexuality.

• Lv 4

I knew he was gay when the photos of him in drag surfaced.But that doesn't matter to me. I think he will have some great music.I think Kris won b/c he's a good singer & pretty cute :)

Man, I only watched the guy once and I knew it. My gaydar may be old but it isn't broken.

But as for why he lost? I really don't have an opinion on it. His being gay has absolutely no bearing on what I think about his singing talent.

• QWERTY

I knew he was gay from day one. I thought he had the most talent and think he should have won. I doesn't matter to me one bit that he's gay and I truly wish everyone would drop it now. He's gay, so what, it doesn't matter in the least. He is one of the most talented performers I have ever seen.

I guess i'm in denial but i still love adam lambert more than anything, it does'nt matter whether he's gay or not.

I like Adam over Chris even Chris is straight.He is not a good singer.Period.

omg surprise. you just figured it out. maybe tthat'swhy cause there are people like that out there but hopefuly they voted for his because of his talent

• Ming

And you had no clue until today? Plus it's a popularity contest, not a talent contest.

I think it's nobody's busiess.

Look's;race;gender or sexual orientation shouldn't matter.

It's his voice that count's and I think he should have won.

Source(s): Common Sense!

What a shocker. What threw you? The makeup?