Another Craigslist murder, this time a woman cuts a baby out the womb, killing both. Your thoughts?

http://news.yahoo.com/s/ap/20090609/ap_on_re_us/us...

Is Craigslist where the psychos lurk to seek their next kill or what?

I know people have been killing people since forever. I'm asking about Craigslist specifically being a predatory site.

Favorite Answer

What really makes me laugh is how Craig's List is "trying to clean up" their site. They make a living on shady people. I wouldn't hit it with my home computer if my life depended on it.

• That is devastating just to read, I can't imagine how the victim's family must feel. I saw that only if the baby took a breath out of the womb can she be charged for his murder, which I think is crap. Even if he didn't take a breath out of the womb, she still murdered him.

I've only heard negative things about Craigslist, but this is by far the worst.

I live where this happened. They will be seeking double murder charges.

Craigslist is a breeding ground for criminals of all sorts. There have been many crimes in this area where the criminals seek out their victims through craigslist. You can't shut down the site though. The web in general harbors many criminals.

Its hellacious! I recall a similar incident about 10 years ago in Illinois where a fetus was cut from the mother's womb and actually survived. I guess Craigslist is a playground for stalkers/serial killers/rapists; how disturbing!

It's sickening and disgusting! Craiglist is getting out of control, I went on there the other day for apts, but quickly changed my mind, as I remembered all of the recent killings. I know that anything can happen at any time, but I rather not even mess w/ it.

true, but if someone is going to murder they will murder, its similar to saying ban scary movies? if they want to murder they will find a way, you cant stop the world just in case their is a chance in something a murder could occur, its tragic what happened in that story

No, people have been killing people since the beginning of time.

God, that's sick... Craigslist use to be a place where you look for apartments/house for rent, parts for your car, cheap appliances... now it's where people go for human trafficking. WTF?? I can't believe that there has to be a police unit that has to monitor this on a regular basis. It's ridiculous.

That is so awful!!! Why did she do that? couldn't she make a baby of her own! argh RIP the two that died.

• Rose

thats horrible =[