promotion image of download ymail app
Promoted
Peter asked in Computers & InternetSoftware · 1 decade ago

What does wrap around mean in text searching?

In notepad++, when we want to find some text, there is a checkbox called wrap around. I don't understand what it's used for.

May I ask under what situation it will be useful to turn on or off?

Thank you.

5 Answers

Relevance
  • Fred
    Lv 6
    1 decade ago
    Favorite Answer

Wrap-around means the program will search for the text you specify beginning at the place in the document where you are currently positioned, and will continue past the end, to the beginning of the document back to your current position. In other words, wrap-around search will search the entire document irrespective of where you may be positioned within it.

If you only want to search to the end of the document, turn off wrap-around search.

• Commenter avatarLogin to reply the answers
  • Lori
    Lv 4
    4 years ago

The Bible is very complex. If you don't know how to read it you can end up with all sorts of thoughts. Did you take into account cultures of the time it was written, problems with translation or looked at why it was written in such a way. To accept Satan, you've accepted that Jesus exists. Satan was an angel, never a god. Old cultures were exceptionally cruel. Times have changed, even within religion. Maybe you should look and see how much better life is for all of us today.

• Anonymous
    4 years ago

Lots of valid answers already for this

• Anonymous
    4 years ago

You raise some good points here.

• How do you think about the answers? You can sign in to vote the answer.
  • 4 years ago

Sorry, I've no idea about this

Still have questions? Get your answers by asking now.