Promoted
Anonymous
Anonymous asked in 社會與文化語言 · 1 decade ago

英文的翻譯 非常的急

我是志明,這是我的故事。

志明是一位在海邊長大的小孩,他喜歡看著動物自在的游著,這讓他感到相當的快樂。

有一天,由於沒有公德心的人們,將垃圾都丟入了河裡,使的海邊變的髒亂不堪,動物因此受不了髒亂而紛紛死亡,這讓志明感到相當的難過,他無法接受這樣的事實。

於是,他決定搬家,遠離這個讓她傷心的地方。

一年後,春嬌替志明生下了兩個孩子,奇怪的事發生了,生下的小孩居然是牛。春嬌原本要生下蛇的後代才跟志明結婚,生下的小孩後才發現志明原來是ㄧ隻牛變成。春嬌本打算離開,但發現她也非常愛志明,於是決定留下。

雖然這真是可怕的結合,但他們的相愛將會克服ㄧ切,過著幸福快樂的日子。

順便ㄧ提,其實大黃蜂是春嬌的好朋友,是幫助春嬌和志明相遇。

Update:

不要用翻譯網頁翻 拜託

Update 2:

翻的很好!!可以順便在幫我翻這一句嗎?

感激不盡

相處交往一些日子之後,他們決定結婚共同組成了一個理想的家,而志明也很幸運找到純樸田園生活理想的地方。之後志明和春嬌在這地方過著安靜悠閒的生活。

某ㄧ天夜裡,志明發現一個大秘密,原來春嬌是白蛇。志明深思許久,將這秘密永遠留在心底,因為他仍深愛著春嬌,所以決定不要說出,繼續過生活當作沒事發生。

2 Answers

Rating
  • 1 decade ago
    Favorite Answer

我是志明,這是我的故事。

志明是一位在海邊長大的小孩,他喜歡看著動物自在的游著,這讓他感到相當的快樂。

有一天,由於沒有公德心的人們,將垃圾都丟入了河裡,使的海邊變的髒亂不堪,動物因此受不了髒亂而紛紛死亡,這讓志明感到相當的難過,他無法接受這樣的事實。

I am Chi-Ming and this is my story.

Chi-Ming was a boy that grew up by the seaside. He loves to watch animals swimming freely in the sea, it makes him very happy.

One day, lots of garbage were thrown into the river by inconsiderate people, and it turned the seaside into a mess. The animals died one after another because of the mess, and Chi-Ming was very upset as he couldn't handle the outcome.

於是,他決定搬家,遠離這個讓她傷心的地方。

He decided to move out and be far away from this place that breaks his heart.

一年後,春嬌替志明生下了兩個孩子,奇怪的事發生了,生下的小孩居然是牛。春嬌原本要生下蛇的後代才跟志明結婚,生下的小孩後才發現志明原來是ㄧ隻牛變成。春嬌本打算離開,但發現她也非常愛志明,於是決定留下。

A year later, Chun-Jiao gave birth to two children for Chi-Ming. Amazingly the children were cows. Chun-Jiao initially planned to give birth to snakes before marring Chi-Ming, it was then she realised that Chi-Ming was transformed from a cow. Chun-Jiao planned to leave, but discover that she loves Chi-Ming very much, so she decided to stay.

雖然這真是可怕的結合,但他們的相愛將會克服ㄧ切,過著幸福快樂的日子。

順便ㄧ提,其實大黃蜂是春嬌的好朋友,是幫助春嬌和志明相遇。

Eventhough this is a terrible partnership, but their love will overcome everything and live happily ever after.

On an extra note, actually it was bumble bee, Chun-Jiao's best friend, that introduce them to eachother.

Source(s): 自己
    • Commenter avatarLogin to reply the answers
  • Anonymous
    1 decade ago

I am a Chi-ming, this is my story.

Chi-ming was a child growing up in the sea, he likes to watch the animals swim freely, and this made him feel very happy.

One day, in the absence of civic-minded people are thrown into the garbage into the river, so that the mess over the sea change, animals can not stand the mess and have therefore death, which was very saddened by Chi-ming, he could not accept such fact.

So, he decided to move away from this sad place for her.

A year later, gave birth to Chunjiao Zhiming for two children, a strange thing happened, the child is actually born cattle. Chunjiao had to give birth to the descendants of the snake with the ming before marriage, children born after the Chi-ming was found ㄧ into cattle. Chunjiao the intention of leaving, but found that she also very much in love Zhiming, so decided to stay.

Although this is a terrible combination, but their love will overcome all ㄧ lived happily ever after.

ㄧ passing mention, in fact, Chunjiao Hornet is a good friend of mine is to help meet Chunjiao and Chi-ming.

^0^

• Commenter avatarLogin to reply the answers
Still have questions? Get your answers by asking now.