New jersey City Question?

Is New Jersey a city or state? Whats the city in Newjersy the most simaliar to NYC?

Favorite Answer

Well, they're two different things... New Jersey is a state, and Jersey City is the second-largest city in that state.

And, I'm sorry, but there really isn't any city in New Jersey that's anything like NYC. I mean, sure, there are big cities in New Jersey (Newark probably being the biggest of them), and those cities, like NYC, are congested and smelly and dirty, but, aside from the dirt and the grime, which you'll find in almost any major city world-wide, New York is also home to world-class theater and art galleries and museums and concerts and fine dining and shopping and so much more that there really just isn't any city in New Jersey that can compete.

Good luck, and the link below is to a webpage all about "New Jersey Cities, Towns & Neighborhoods"...

New Jersey is a state. The city you are probably thinking of is Jersey City, which is in northern, New Jersey.

New Jersey is a state. It borders the states Pennsylvania and New York. Jersey's capital is Trenton and the largest city in Jersey is Newark.

Jersey City and Hoboken has some similarities to nyc too!

• Patric

Theirs a boy in my class who really likes me. all he does is hit on me to show it. why wont he tell me ?

• Bevan

Become friends with a guy?

• Alair

Bbt chart for anyone to help....19 days high!!!?

Ate all husbands like that?

Had unprotected sex day after period ended

• Alanna

MIL controling me and my husband...help!?