New jersey City Question?

Is New Jersey a city or state? Whats the city in Newjersy the most simaliar to NYC?

11 Answers

Relevance
  • Anonymous
    1 decade ago
    Favorite Answer

Well, they're two different things... New Jersey is a state, and Jersey City is the second-largest city in that state.

And, I'm sorry, but there really isn't any city in New Jersey that's anything like NYC. I mean, sure, there are big cities in New Jersey (Newark probably being the biggest of them), and those cities, like NYC, are congested and smelly and dirty, but, aside from the dirt and the grime, which you'll find in almost any major city world-wide, New York is also home to world-class theater and art galleries and museums and concerts and fine dining and shopping and so much more that there really just isn't any city in New Jersey that can compete.

Good luck, and the link below is to a webpage all about "New Jersey Cities, Towns & Neighborhoods"...

• 1 decade ago

New Jersey is a state. The city you are probably thinking of is Jersey City, which is in northern, New Jersey.

• 1 decade ago

New Jersey is a state. It borders the states Pennsylvania and New York. Jersey's capital is Trenton and the largest city in Jersey is Newark.

• 1 decade ago

Jersey City and Hoboken has some similarities to nyc too!

• How do you think about the answers? You can sign in to vote the answer.
  • Patric
    Lv 6
    3 years ago

Theirs a boy in my class who really likes me. all he does is hit on me to show it. why wont he tell me ?

• Bevan
    Lv 6
    4 years ago

Become friends with a guy?

• Alair
    Lv 4
    4 years ago

Bbt chart for anyone to help....19 days high!!!?

• Anonymous
    4 years ago

Ate all husbands like that?

• Anonymous
    4 years ago

Had unprotected sex day after period ended

• Alanna
    Lv 6
    4 years ago

MIL controling me and my husband...help!?

Still have questions? Get your answers by asking now.