Anonymous
Anonymous asked in Games & RecreationVideo & Online Games · 1 decade ago

Steam Login Problem!!!!!!?

So here is my problem...

I went to the steam community website and loged in, i was already loged onto steam (like on my desktop) and a message appeared on my computer that said something like "your steam account has been activated on another computer" something like that. So now it wont let me login to steam and i dont know what to do. plz help i need my CS:S! 10 points for some1 to help me

Update:

NO! my account was not stolen... i loged into my account on the steam WEBSITE AND I WAS ALREADY LOGED IN ON MY COMPUTER U KNOW LIKE SO I CAN PLAY GAMES!!!

5 Answers

Relevance
  • 1 decade ago
    Favorite Answer

What you want to to do is immediatly contact steam support and open a ticket. In that case all you have to do is provide proof that this is your account, such like a credit card number or any other credentials. After they review this they reset your account in which you can re-login with a provided password. This has happened to me as well, it means that it could be a hijack, and you want to immediatly contact steam, it may take some time for them to answer, but they will. Good luck

• 5 years ago

I have a new computer and downloaded Steam. I want to download some games out of my Library, but there is no "Library" heading (but there is for Store, Community, etc.) that I can access; altho it is there on my old computer. How can I access my Library?

• Anonymous
    4 years ago

Do you ensue to apply torrents in any respect? if so, do you ensue to have a peer blockading application? if so, then close it! i've got had issues like this interior the previous with Steam, I had PeerBlock working.

• 1 decade ago

sounds like your account was stolen lol

http://forums.steampowered.com/forums/index.php

make a post there or just go straight to

https://support.steampowered.com/

and click what best suits your problem

• How do you think about the answers? You can sign in to vote the answer.
  • 6 years ago

acount error

Still have questions? Get your answers by asking now.