Is plenty of fish a good site to find my first girlfriend?

I'm 18 and really shy. I'm kind of afraid to ask girls out because I always feel i'm not good enough. I figure if I go though a dating site I wont be so nervous since the girls on there are trying to find a partner to.

Favorite Answer

I found my boyfriend on the OkCupid dating website. That website is pretty fun because you get to answer questions about what you like and dislike, and you can make quizzes of your own. Meeting people is also easy.

1

Source(s): Powerful Ex Back Tips - http://exback.oruty.com/?YKJU

Obviously u shouldn't be tryin' to find a gf on there if it has such a bad name....come on,what kind of a site is name "Plenty of Fish"?? LAME!(the site,not u) I'm super,super shy too,so don't beet urself up about it! Just muster up some hacking courage and go get to know a girl u like,then ask her out after a few weeks. The worst thing that could happen is her saying no. Of course u will be embarrassed but don't act like it,just say ok and move on,no big deal.=]

Be on time for dates and follow through with promises. The hardest thing to build is trust and it’s the easiest thing to lose. Learn here https://tr.im/qR3m3

Calling the day after a first date falls under this category. You don’t have to talk for hours. Just call and thank her for the date; tell her you had a good time and that you look forward to seeing her again. It’s that simple. That’s all women need to hear. Hell, if it’s something you would do after a job interview, shouldn’t you at least do it for a woman you’re interested in.

If you want a great product for anyone how starting out with pickup then to kick-start your success with women you will need this manual the Tao of Badass from here https://tr.im/cIots .

Everything required to know you will find in this guide: attraction, rapport, attraction and connection harmony

With the Tao of Badass you may learn that final success comes to people who are able to “start to see the matrix” which as Joshua Pellicer, the guy behind that guide, sets it, is viewing which period of the place of interaction you are in while you're inside it and after guess what happens period you're in, you'll know how to effectively steer your solution to the next.

Girlfriends shouldn't be found on the internet. Just get up some courage and ask some girls out. The worst thing that can happen is she says no.

Go out with ya mates somewhere that you will find the girls. If ya shy it wont matter what ya do cause as soon as ya meet them ya knees are gonna wobble and ya face blush and go ah ah and make a idiot of yaself but if ya with mates you can laugh it off.

Its a good place to meet girls and stuff.

im not on it, but i heard there are lots of pshycos

just make sure they're normal before you meet them haha

Try itttttt

you are good enough! and no plentyoffish is terrible. people just looking for sex. even if they say they want a relationship. you will meet someone! don't worry!