Cultures & Groups Users: Do you have any tattoos or piercings?

If so, where? I have 4 tats (one on my lower back, my right foot, left arm, and right arm) I have my tongue pierced & 3x in each ear plus cartilage! (use to have my labret & belly button pierced) I really want the side of my lip pierced but my one job (the cashiering one) won't allow me to have it! Ugh :( show more If so, where?

I have 4 tats (one on my lower back, my right foot, left arm, and right arm)

I have my tongue pierced & 3x in each ear plus cartilage! (use to have my labret & belly button pierced)

I really want the side of my lip pierced but my one job (the cashiering one) won't allow me to have it! Ugh :(
Update: Oh yeah I use to have my nose pierced too about 5 years ago (when I was 15, my mom was p'd off. cuz I did it behind her back. lol)
Update 2: @gr33k- I guess because they don't think it's professional looking if I am working with people in the general public! It sucks :(