Which brand makes better shoes? Puma, Lacoste, Converse?

When looking into shoes for next semester which brand makes the better shoes. Meaning which brand should I be focusing my attention on when looking for a new pair of shoes.

Favorite Answer

Converse is popular, but casual.

Puma is more expensive, but also popular, and more preppy.

Lacoste is also preppy, and more expensive, but mostly white, so if you're gonna get your shoes dirty, dont get Lacocste.

• dawe

Who Makes Puma Shoes

Converse are crap shoes, sure they have all the different styles and what not, but there not that good of a shoe. I find that they are being made with really really cheap material that break sooner than they should. If your only going to wear your converse once in awhile, go ahead and by them, but if you plan of wearing them as "school shoes" or whatever, i wouldn't recommend buying this shoe, due to I find they get ruined / made of crap material.

also waaaay to many people have them...

as for the other two, I dont know much about them but i really like The Lacoste product line, and there preppy taste.

lol my answer for everything PAC SUN!! It's not like Hollister, Aber, or AE in the fact that it's an outlet for multiple brands (like Hurley, RVCA, Billabong, Bullhead.) Don't be scared off by the bright colors and skater style stuff. I have SOOOOO MUCH stuff from there and do not associate my style with being skater, or too bright. Such great basics. Im wearing a top from there right now. Pac Sun's Solona Extreme Skinnies were voted best skinny jeans by Seventeen. I ALWAYS buy my skinnies from there because they always have the 2/$55 deal, and they have the perfect fits. I swear by this store. Of course if you mean brand name as in Gucci and stuff, then I have no idea.

• Converse they are cute and they last long and are sturdy. Puma and Lacoste are expensive, but I like Puma's next. I just don't really like Lacoste.

i personally don't like lacoste because they are wayyyyy expensive and not as nice as puma or converse. If you are going for style- converse. if you are sporty and want shoes that will last long, get pumas

all of those designers make really nice shoes. but they all have a different style. everyone has a different style preference. i can't tell you which shoes to get but you should get shoes from the designer that you like the best. it is a personal decision and no one can make the choice besides you.

lacoste are more designer type. puma i like. converse not really. i wear converse to spice things up ocassionally

I love puma