R asked in SportsFantasy Sports · 1 decade ago

When I tried to renewed my football league, I ended up creating a new league unintentionally?

is there a way to import the old league information into the new league. Or can I kill the new league I created and paid for and transfer the payment to that league? Or am I just stuck and have to start over since I do not want to pay again?

Favorite Answer

Try this awesome free football game where you get to create a player from the ground up, including equipment, skills, abilities and tactics. Eventually you can become the owner of a team and deal with stadium building, salaries, and make individual plays with the playbook. And did I mention its free?

http://goallineblitz.com/game/signup.pl?ref=163286...