Writing A Story And Need Names?

I am writing story and need some names. Boy and Girl first, middle, and last names. If you have any ideas I would gladly appreciate it. THANK YOU!

13 Answers

Relevance
  • Anonymous
    1 decade ago
    Favorite Answer

Girls:

Penelope Jade Maitland

Abigail May Deetz

Delilah Marie Snyder

Victoria Rose Meyer-Love

Lucy Amelia Hopkins

Sandra Lynn Hopkins

Holly Elizabeth DeForest

Lydia Ann Reynolds

Miranda Lee Anderson

Audrea Taylor Rapp

Helen Marie Vasquez

Boys:

Joseph Scott Williams

Dylan Andrew Diaz

Vincent James Miller

Liam Garrett Kitchin

Oliver Finn Horvitz

Jake Elliot Graham

• 4 years ago

i like the names you came up for them and yourself< some other female names<< Abigail Adelaide Adeline Amelia Anastasia Annamae Anne Arabella Ashlyn Audra Ava Bessie Camille Carlotta Cassandra Catherine Cecilia Celeste Charlotte Claire Clara Clarabelle Clarissa Clementine Constance Daisy Delilah Dorothea Eleanora Elenora Eliza Elizabeth Ella Ellamae Ellen Elouise Elsa Elsie Emiliane Emily Emma Estelle Etta Eva Evelyn Felicity Garnet Geneva Genevieve Georgiana Grace Gracelyn Gretchen Gwendolyn Harriet Hazel Iris Isabella Isadora Ivy Jacqueline Julia Julianna Lila Lilibeth Lily Madeline Mae Maisie Margaret Louisa Lucille Luella Mabel Marianne Marilyn Maryella Matilda May Mazie Melanie Melissa Melody Meredith Miranda Myra Nora Viola Waverly Olivia Opal Pearl Priscilla Quinnie Rachel Rebecca Rosalie Rose Rosemary Victoria Ruby Sadie Lizett Samantha Sophia Sophronia Susannah

• Anonymous
    1 decade ago

This is tricker to answer a question where to have to come up with a full name. So here is a site where you can look at different first names.

Note : Ignore the baby name part, there are really nice names in here.

http://www.hugs4kids.com/babynames/a.htm

Also:

Middle names are really hard to give unless you have the first name because you want something that matches the first name and that goes well with it.

Last names:

I have a few in mind, but being a fellow author it should be you deciding your character's name, even if you have so many to choose from or if you having difficulty finding the perfect name

Woods

Quinn

Stockton

Souza

Garvin

Riley

Terry

Sanders

Johnson

Saunders

Auray

Tremblay

There are so many last names to choose from, but then again last names are easy because you can make them up.

Good luck and I hope you find yourself a good name for your characters.

• 1 decade ago

Girl Names:

Sara Jacklyn Lauder

Megan Claire Finnell

Boy Names:

Jared Dean Goldsmith

Austin James Goke (pronounced go-key)

• How do you think about the answers? You can sign in to vote the answer.
  • 1 decade ago

Jason Carter Matthews

Caroline Isabel Finch

Source(s): Life
  • 1 decade ago

Alyson Marie Blair

Chad Phillip Courter

• Anonymous
    1 decade ago

Carson John Cameron

Brendon James McKoy

Lacey-Anne Marie Jennson

Cassidy Anne Carmella

• Anonymous
    1 decade ago

Hey, I'm writing a story (stories).

Name the girl Maxine Louise Peters

and the boy Nathan (Nate) Rivers. Wait, not Nate Rivers. Nathan Jim Jonson.

• 1 decade ago

Here is what i do grab a phone book and open to a random page with your eyes closed then when your eyes are still closed put you finger on a name and there you go. Do this for the first name first and do it again for the last name.

Source(s): I do it myself.
  • 1 decade ago

I always google names for my stories. Just search "boy and girl names" into the search bar and it should come up with a list of the most popular names. Good luck!

Still have questions? Get your answers by asking now.