Creditors token payments and what to do ?

my husband and i have massive debts....14kin total and 6k in secured debts. we have been to the cccs and they can't put us on a management plan as we have more outgoings than income. the creditors pester us all the time and the cccs have suggested we sell our house and move into rented accommodation except the... show more my husband and i have massive debts....14kin total and 6k in secured debts.
we have been to the cccs and they can't put us on a management plan as we have more outgoings than income. the creditors pester us all the time and the cccs have suggested we sell our house and move into rented accommodation except the rental prices around here are twice our mortgage.which would put us in a worse situation
since they wont take our token payment and bankruptcy is out of the question since we would be homeless what else can we do ?