Los Angeles Vs Alabama Vs Michigan?

Hi! I have been admitted to Univ of Southern Cal, Auburn univ & wayne state univ. Really confused abt pickin one of them.But kind of inclined abt USC... Still I m worried abt the locality and expenses @ LA...Pls help me choose the best in terms of part time jobs, cost of living, etc

Favorite Answer

Alabama has one of the lowest costs of living in the nation. Plus, Auburn, Alabama was just named as #2 on best places to live by US News - check out this article about it http://www.usnews.com/business/best-places/listing... There's a lot to do in the area, plus the campus is by far one of the best I've visited. The campus is large (compared to other colleges in the south), but they offer transportation for students from all major housing locations. It's a smaller community than many of your "city" universities, so much of the local economy revolves around the University. You can get part time jobs in the Auburn/Opelika area in most any type of field from food service to retail to healthcare, even jobs at the University itself. More important than the community itself, I also think though that you should consider the field into which you are planning to major. Auburn is known as one of "the" places to study anything agricultural, pharmacy, business, nursing, engineering, and vet medicine...among others. Good luck!

Source(s): Frequent Auburn visitor and fan

Los Angeles.