How to delete deleted history?

Hi, Its my mums birthday soon and Im getting her a cool present, that i Have ordered from the internet, but my mum sometimes goes on History and deleted History to get old web addresses and I don't want her to be curious, look that the website i have bought her present from and find out! Im on windows XP

How do i delete deleted history?

Best Answer

I used to fix Blue Screens of Death in highschool. Go to the toolbar that inclues back forward home, etc. there will be a watch logo with an arrow(green) pointing down. Click that and you can right click on anything and hit Delete. If that doesn't work, go to start on the bottom left corner of the screen and I believe there is a control panel. From there, go to where there will be a search thing. From there there is an option to "Show hidden files/folders" and delete the problem. Good as new!

• ?

How To Delete Deleted History

The deleted history is stored.. When you delete some files on your hard drive your computer just tells your hard drive that specific information is useless and leaves it there. Some software is able to reread that info. Download something that deletes it using The Gutmann Method Look up on Google something like permanent delete and you will get something. (Set it to delete your already deleted files) After that your dad will have invent something in order to see the deleted history. If you don't want to do that then the other option is for you too fill your hard drive to 100% capacity after you delete your history. That will do the trick as well.

This Site Might Help You.

RE:

How to delete deleted history?

Hi, Its my mums birthday soon and Im getting her a cool present, that i Have ordered from the internet, but my mum sometimes goes on History and deleted History to get old web addresses and I don't want her to be curious, look that the website i have bought her present from and find out! Im on...

Source(s): delete deleted history: https://biturl.im/3WqVU

Depends what web browser you are using. Internet Explorer - Tools>Internet Options> (Under Browsing History) Delete>Delete All

Firefox - Tools>Clear Private Data>(highlight everything you want) Clear Private Data Now.

press windows button and there will be internet at the top,

right click this and select internet properties,

then click on delete history and click all boxes

Start control panel internet options history delete all and cookies and whatnot.

Okay in you'r keyboard type : ctrl+shift+delete

something will come up, you then arrow all of the little boxes & then click delete.

download and install ccleaner. it will clean up your history.

ccleaner

clean up all those temp files