Anonymous
Anonymous asked in Arts & HumanitiesBooks & Authors · 1 decade ago

Robert (Edward) or Taylor (Jacob) and why?

I would definitely have to say Jacob. He has a much better body and he's dark skinned. He also showers and doesn't look like he's on crack or just woke up. He's a genuine character and isn't creepy and overprotective.

Favorite Answer

Definetely Taylor!

Robert is just too ugly!

Don't know how and why he was chosen to be Edward, and I don't understand why girls go crazy just at the mention of his name!

Pfff...

And BTW, how could possibily Jacob be more handsome than Edward? I liked the character of Jacob, even if sometimes he was so annoying! But the first I saw Taylor, everything I could think about was: "No way! Why is he more handsome than Edward?"

Honestly, I understand that given the way Edward is described in the books, it was difficult to fond an actor who could fit! But to choose RP? That's just nonsense!

Well because this is the reading section I will only answer by the books and not the movie.

In the books Jacob is a much more interesting character. By the time I got 50 % into New Moon I was all for Jacob and wishes the Vampires didn't come back. His character is warm, funny, smart, carrying. When I read about Edward, I feel the author never had him crack a smile or make a joke! Stephanie Meyer probably had a soft spot for Jacob cause all the scenes between Jacob and Bella are more intense then those between Edward and Bella.

I wish someone would just make a section of Yahoo Answers for Twilight so that it does not take up any more room in Books and Authors. I am so tired of hearing these questions it's like a broken record. It plays the same thing over and over again, by the time I get off Books and Authors I want to pull my hair out.

• Anna

Jacob. While the whole thing with Bella's daughter creeped me out, he was the better developed character in the books, the more realistic one, and the one that I would most want to hang out with if I had to hang out with one of them. Plus, in the movies, he's the one who doesn't look tortured (like you said, (: ). And then, I've always been a sucker for ridiculously long hair.

Source(s): me. (:

I lovce Edward in the movie, but Jacob in the book and real life!

ok, if you take the time to look at my other responses to twilight posts, you'll find im not too found of the series.

however, speaking STRICTLY of the actors, Taylor is more composed and mature, and is also more buff.

But Robert has the classic, tall dark and handsome look.

i like edward from the books but taylor in real life. taylor is always happy and he's so cute but he has a really annoying voice

i really like both

i can't choose on that

but i was going to choose on my type

it will be...Jacob because if we were going

to be married or have babies my babies

will have nice and long hair and he is dark

and that is very cute too me i really do like

both and if i was going to say Rob he is nice

and powerful and cute and every girl dream

is to have a great cute boyfriend or husband

and this is a great Question Thanks:)

(best answer please)

• Kari

Odd for you to ask this under books/authors. What you are discussing has to do with actors, not really about the books.

Hey

Defo Edward <3

He's funnyy, looks good and awesomeee

And i h8 jacob in twilight (not more than bella tho) so i gess i wont really like him (mean, i know)

BUT, he looks sooo much better with shorter hair...with long hair, he really does look like a wolf!

x