Sexual Obsession or just with danger? * * *?

Ok people on this are very judgemental and conservitive but here goes... Ok so im 16 and im lost in life, I dont know where im going and I dont get why im here. In the past 3 years of my life my mind has gone through so many phases and ive changed, ive gone through very traumatic experiences but there blocked out... show more Ok people on this are very judgemental and conservitive but here goes... Ok so im 16 and im lost in life, I dont know where im going and I dont get why im here. In the past 3 years of my life my mind has gone through so many phases and ive changed, ive gone through very traumatic experiences but there blocked out and im surviving and not depressed at the moment. Im popular and im a ver attractive girl my life is incredibly dramatic as are my friends.

The thing is I thing im obsessed with excitment, sex and drama as well as being crazily impulsive. I dont think of conswequences and normally dont even care when I get in trouble. 3 months ago I had ssex for the first time with my dads girlfriends son who is 24, he is the best looking person I know, but he isnt like that he doesnt prey on young girls, its almost as if I allured him into it, the next morning he kept holding me and I felt no affection for him, I do now but only because of the excitment and knowing I cant have him easily. Then there is this other guy I had sex with he's from my area and would be friends of friends, I had a sort of dysfunctional sexual relationship with him, and I wanted him because I knew I couldnt have him, I dont anymore I want the 24 year old againn.

I see my friends in relationships and they seem so happy but the thought of one makes my feel ill, All I see is boredom and no freedom as well as that Id be a horrible girlfriend. I must seem like a horrible person but im not really, I would never harm anyone I loved and would die for my friends but I know my sexual obsession isnt healthy whats wrong with me, dont say sexual addiction or something like that because its definatly not I think I have just an obsession with danger but what do I do? Im 16.