2. Uno by submission...Fisher is tough, but not as diverse as Uno

3. Davis by knockout...these guys are trading and someone is dropping

4. Saunders by TKO...Swick is good, if they stand Saunders has reach

5. Kongo by decision...this one is hard to call

6. Franklin by decision...but I am rooting for Wandy

• L A
    Lv 6
    1 decade ago

Al-Turk is a good striker but doesn't do well on the ground. I don't know what shape Cro Cop is in but he won in Dream. If it is the Cro Cop of old then he will win it but if not Al-Turk could KO him.

I am a huge fan of Fisher because he comes at 110% every match and is very talented. Uno however is no joke. His last 5 losses are against Aoki, Amade, Cavalcante, Yamamoto and Hansen. Those are tough opponents. I am going with Uno on this one.

I hope Davis knocks Hardy's head off. Hardy is quick but Davis hits hard.

Mike Swick all the way. Saunders won't have an answer on his feet for Swick and won't get Saunders the chance to submit him.

I am very very excited for this fight! When it was Velasquez vs. Herring I didn't even care because I knew Velasquez was going to win. But against Kongo!! These guys are great strikers will slug it out. Velasquez hasn't beaten the level of fighters that Kongo has but Velasquez is deadly. I think Kongo made a mistake by taking this match up. However, if he wins he should get the title shot.

Franklin vs. Silva! Wow! Franklin is a great striker who is very talented but doesn't do well against Muay Thai fighters and seems to never have an answer for knees. Silva (one of my favorite fighters) just puts on a good show... he doesn't care about winning or game plans. Since Franklin is training with Anderson Silva for this fight I have to give this one to Franklin.

• 1 decade ago

1. Cro Cop by TKO round 2....Mirko will come out a little hesitant...but still pick up the win

2. Spencer Fisher will TKO Caol Uno...round 2

3. Marcus Davis by KO in round 1

4. Mike Swick by Unanimous Decision

5. Cheick Kongo by Unanimous Decision

6. Wanderlei Silva by TKO round 2

• 1 decade ago

Cro Cop

Fisher

Hardy

Swick

Velasquez-everyone who picked Kongo must have never seen this guy-he's the next top heavyweight

Silva

• How do you think about the answers? You can sign in to vote the answer.
  • vero
    Lv 4
    3 years ago

Al-Turk is a impressive striker yet would not do properly on the floor. i don't be responsive to what shape Cro Cop is in yet he gained in Dream. if this is the Cro Cop of previous then he will win it yet whilst no longer Al-Turk might desire to KO him. i'm an excellent fan of Fisher because of the fact he comes at a hundred and ten% each and every journey and is amazingly proficient. Uno although isn't any humorous tale. His final 5 losses are against Aoki, Amade, Cavalcante, Yamamoto and Hansen. those are hard fighters. i elect Uno in this one. i'm hoping Davis knocks Hardy's head off. Hardy is speedy yet Davis hits puzzling. Mike Swick all the way. Saunders won't have an answer on his ft for Swick and could no longer get Saunders the prospect to place up him. i'm very very excited for this combat! whilst it became into Velasquez vs. Herring i did no longer even care because of the fact I knew Velasquez became into going to win. yet against Kongo!! those men are super strikers will slug it out. Velasquez hasn't crushed the point of fighters that Kongo has yet Velasquez is deadly. i think of Kongo made a mistake by potential of taking this journey up. although, if he wins he might desire to get the identify shot. Franklin vs. Silva! Wow! Franklin is a huge striker who's amazingly proficient yet would not do properly against Muay Thai fighters and seems to in no way have an answer for knees. Silva (one in all my favourite fighters) purely places on an excellent teach... he would not care approximately prevailing or activity plans. considering the fact that Franklin is practise with Anderson Silva for this combat I might desire to provide this one to Franklin.

• Alan J
    Lv 5
    1 decade ago

Cro Cop

Fisher

Davis

Swick

Velasquez

Franklin

• Anonymous
    1 decade ago

Cro Cop, Fisher, Hardy, Saunders, Velasquez, Franklin

Franklin has the more precision striking over Wanderlei's brawling style. This event doesn't have much star power though, Strikeforce had bigger names this past weekend.

• 1 decade ago

Cro Crap beats the overmatched Al-Turk

Fisher beats Uno

Davis beats Hardy

Saunders beats Swick

Kongo beats Velasquez

Ace beats the Axe Murderer

Source(s): My brain
  • Anonymous
    1 decade ago

Cro cop

fisher

davis

swick

kongo

silva

Source(s): im always right when it comes to predicting mma fights
Still have questions? Get your answers by asking now.