What are YOUR thoughts on American Bullies?

Okay, this is my third and final try at getting this to post. This was a Legit question to a previous one I asked, and I got interesting responses. I figured I would ask it as a different one. For those who aren't aware, an American Bully is a mix of pit bull, mastiff, and some bulldog. They have their... show more Okay, this is my third and final try at getting this to post.

This was a Legit question to a previous one I asked, and I got interesting responses. I figured I would ask it as a different one.

For those who aren't aware, an American Bully is a mix of pit bull, mastiff, and some bulldog. They have their own kennel club now (The ABKC) but are registered through the UKC as APBTs a lot. Some are still known as APBTs even though they obviously are not.

http://www.theevolutionbullies.com/damn6.JPG

I *personally* don't like people breeding them any more than I like them breeding "shorkies" and "golden doodles".

This is a no attack question. I really do want people's views.

What are your thoughts? Do you like them? Do you think they should be a recognized breed?
Update: Leeanne- Oh yes, i am sure they are some lovely dogs. :)
Update 2: g4_42- So true.
Update 3: DJL- I am sorry that happened to you.
Update 4: Dd- I see where you are coming from. I am just not sure if creating dogs with 30 inchheads is the way to do it...
Update 5: DJL- That must have been really hard. :(
Update 6: DJL- I am sure you will meet a nice one sometime though. They aren't all mean. :)