I need help with buying a laptop please!?

I will be attending college in the fall and have started looking into laptops. I need one with a lot of memory and storage because I will be storing documents, pictures, music, powerpoints, and several games(sims). I love bright colors, especially pink, and I need one the will have a reasonable battery life but... show more I will be attending college in the fall and have started looking into laptops. I need one with a lot of memory and storage because I will be storing documents, pictures, music, powerpoints, and several games(sims). I love bright colors, especially pink, and I need one the will have a reasonable battery life but that is also not too heavy or bulky because I am pretty weak. If anyone has any recommendations that would by lovely. Thank you!!
Oh- I was thinking about customizing a Dell if anyone has recommendations for that.
Update: I will be attending college in the fall and have started looking into laptops. I need one with a lot of memory and storage because I will be storing documents, pictures, music, powerpoints, and several games(sims). I love bright colors, especially pink, and I need one the will have a reasonable battery life but... show more I will be attending college in the fall and have started looking into laptops. I need one with a lot of memory and storage because I will be storing documents, pictures, music, powerpoints, and several games(sims). I love bright colors, especially pink, and I need one the will have a reasonable battery life but that is also not too heavy or bulky because I am pretty weak. If anyone has any recommendations that would by lovely. Thank you!!

I would really really like one around 1000 but $2000 is my max because im paying for this myself.