Jericho dGr8 asked in SportsWrestling · 1 decade ago

who think WWE should go to Disney Channel?

who think WWE should go to Disney Channel, I am all three brand on Disney Channel right after Hannah Montana! show.

BQ:

Is it the right time to have Undertaker vs Chris Jericho feud?

Favorite Answer

Lol whats with the wrestling fans and disney channel?

Jonas brothers feud with legacy

John Cena and Hannah Montana v Miz and Maryse

Troy Bolton v MVP

It would be awesome

BQ: too late, hes gone mid carder

Mine As Well

Its Only For Kids Now

F Use

Wwe Could Care Less About There Older Fans

We Just Dont Matter

Anymore

BQ-Undertakers Not Comes Back Right Now But Later On Yes I Would Like To See Them At Wresltemainia For That Streak

No, I wouldn't go that far with it because if Wwe were more PG than Disney, then there wouldn't be any wrestling period, the wrestlers would have spirited debates, as a matter of fact I believe Disney channel is rated G anyway, not PG. And in terms of the language, no because every now and then you hear "@ss", "heII", or "damn" in Wwe and the biggest profanity Disney probably has is "shut up!".

Raw Should

SD! Should Be On Fox Or Any Of The Four Major Networks

Mid Febuary Before Wm 26 seems like the right moment

They are pretty close to getting down to that level. Thankfully we have Maryse's shorts (can they get any shorter?) to keep them from going to Disney channel.

BQ:

I haven't really given it much thought, but sounds great. I don't think those 2 have ever fueded with each other before, so it sounds awesome.

• WHAT?

Dude its not that kid oriented, I hope you don't really think it should go to Disney

BQ: No it is not the right time for them to feud, Chris is feuding with Rey.

yeah sure. it would be weird but why not ?

BQ: yeah they said it was going to happen during summerslam, so sure let Y2J be happy with the IC belt but undertaker will ruin the parade. i hope he does i hate chris jericho with a passion. he wears sparkly things and walks like a girl.

WWE is not G rated. Do you hear the words they use in WWE? They use the words that they don't use in disney, so i don't think that this should go to disney.

Disney?Who thinks you should go back to your Gay Little Attitude era Biased websites.

WWE 4 LYFE. Overrattitude era was gay.

Bq:They should fight at WM 26

Lol Yes they should, that were the WWE of today belongs. and no they shouldn't feud yet.