GUYS/GIRLS: whats the inside of a virgin supposed to feel like? what about a non virgin? (a serious SERIOUS Q)?

cuz im curious...my gf claims shes NOT a virgin... well anyways i was fingering her last night for the first time (1st time ive done it to anyone) and well (i dont wanna say how many fingers i fit in else it might bias this question but ill list it at the end please be objective on the matter) and well i... show more cuz im curious...my gf claims shes NOT a virgin...

well anyways i was fingering her last night for the first time (1st time ive done it to anyone) and well (i dont wanna say how many fingers i fit in else it might bias this question but ill list it at the end please be objective on the matter) and well i started moving my finger(s) around on the inside of her as i was going in and out and it didnt seem tight on the inside, like idk what a vagina is supposed to feel like b/c this is my 1st time but i could push the tissue on the inside around (up and down side to side easily). idk i figured it would be tight on the inside too.

what do you think? is what i experienced normal for both virgins and non-virgins? if its different how should it feel different? and from my story what do you think is she a virgin or a non virgin?

SPOILER (may bias the question):
i only fit my middle finger in. i dont have big fingers or anything. idk i wasnt looking so i couldnt really see what i was doing b/c we were making out as i was fingering her and it was dark. i tried to fit two in a couple times with out looking but i couldnt.
11 answers