GUYS/GIRLS: whats the inside of a virgin supposed to feel like? what about a non virgin? (a serious SERIOUS Q)?

Follow
  • Follow publicly
  • Follow privately
  • Unfollow
cuz im curious...my gf claims shes NOT a virgin... well anyways i was fingering her last night for the first time (1st time ive done it to anyone) and well (i dont wanna say how ...show more
Best AnswerAsker's Choice
well if you only got one in then that means its pretty tight.........but if you try for two and she says it hurts her or she starts bleeding(popped her cherrry) then she is a virgin

Asker's rating & comment

4 out of 5
thanks
  • Rate
  • Comment

Other Answers (10)

Rated Highest
  • Rated Highest
  • Oldest
  • Newest
  • Let'sNot answered 5 years ago
    Girls are different, and don't ask because it's really not your business.
    • Comment
  • H5 answered 5 years ago
    You can push the tissue around in any vagina, it's got nothing to do with being a virgin or not. The vagina isn't solid, obviously you can press it and it will move.

Generally you can't tell if a girl is a virgin or not just by how she feels. The fact you couldn't fit in two fingers might mean she's a virgin but it could just also mean she wasn't very wet or she hasn't had sex for a while or is naturally small down there or you just weren't doing it right. If two fingers had fitted, that wouldn't prove anything either, because she could still be a virgin and masturbate with two fingers.

Just trust what she says, you can never find out for sure and it's not your business anyway whether she is or not, so don't drive yourself nuts wondering about it. If she lied and she regrets it then she will admit to it.

Source(s):

I have a vagina, fingers, and I used to be a virgin lol
    • Comment
  • Alexis answered 5 years ago
    idk... you should trust her she's your girlfriend relationships are about trust.
    • Comment
  • TheChaosClock answered 5 years ago
    Does it really matter? Like, seriously?
    Answer mine?
    http://answers.yahoo.com/question/index;...
    xo.
    • Rate
    • Comment
  • Ross James answered 5 years ago
    They feel the same inside, when virgin, and later, when not. However, different ladies feel different. Some are tighter, some are looser. Some are smooth feeling, some feel like they are lined with pillows.

Since you are not a doctor, and fingering has probably altered her hymen somewhat, there is no way to tell is she is virgin or not.

If you can't trust her enough to believe what she tells you, then you have no business being with her. Move on and let her find a guy that really cares.
    • Rate
    • Comment
  • BluntlyHONEST. answered 5 years ago
    or, maybe she jus masterbates..
    • Rate
    • Comment
  • Diablo Guapo answered 5 years ago
    She's totally done it with someone before
    • Rate
    • Comment
  • ♥unnamed ♥ answered 5 years ago
    yeah it's suppose to be tight that's normal
    • Rate
    • Comment
  • Shelbey. answered 5 years ago
    If you're that tight usually you're a virgin...
    • Rate
    • Comment
  • Sign In 

to add your answer

• Rob answered 5 years ago
    with a girl that hasnt had much sex, you can barely move your finger around inside.
    • Rate
    • Comment

Who is following this question?

%
    BEST ANSWERS
    Total Answers:
    Points this week:
    Follow

Unfollow

Block

Unblock