Where can I download premade sound packs for FL Studio 8?

I just got FL Studio 8 and I would like to add some sounds and vocals made by others. I haven't figured out how to make my own stuff yet so I'd like to find some pre, free stuff. Any suggestions?

Favorite Answer

do u mean as single sounds? like a snare, kick, hat, etc...? and for vocals as in acapella? or short sample vocals? like hey, yo, yeah, etc...?

if u need short samples to build up your own sounds (save them in ya PC).....then Audacity (link below) is a great free software to chop up any certain parts of any music u have....and make them your own, edit/rearrange them with FL Studio to make ya own (remix).

if u need a much completed parts like Instrumental beats, vocals, acapella, loops, etc....check out links below. You can also use limewire or torrents to find what u need, but using P2P clients is illegal and u know that.....but-hell with that....do so at ya own risk.

anyway...wat exactly r u asking?

have fun...good luck

You can definitely use lime wire because it lets you download any sound track or song for free. Go on limewire.com and it will say if you want to dowload it. make sure to download the 5.0 version.

Source(s): Owner of Limewire