Anonymous asked in HealthMental Health · 1 decade ago

Turning 15 and I don't want to yet. I feel like I'm getting old?

I'm turning 15 soon but not really that soon and I really don't want to turn 15 yet. I feel like 15 is such a big number for me. LOL. It's like the older I get the faster the time goes... I don't want to get older yet. I feel kinda old. Next thing I know I'm gonna be 18!! Do you feel this way too?

I'm turning 15 this September. It's not really that soon but it's only a few months away.

• Brian
    Favorite Answer

Try to enjoy your youth now, don't worry about such things and spoil being a kid. You'll have plenty to worry about when you're an adult.

It's true that the older you get the faster the time goes!

But you're 15...you have a ways ahead of you still.

Wait until you turn 21 and have nothing to look forward to after that. Then you can feel old.

15 is your middle teens and I remember it feeling scary. It also annoyed me how adults suddenly thought I had to behave a particular way as well. I was a very late bloomer and at 18 still looked and acted much younger. Just be yourself - don't think about how you should be but how you are. Keep the child in you safe. At 43 I still look and act younger and am the envy of many people I know.

Old? I'm 33 and I certainly don't feel or act old.

Maybe you're getting a bit down because of your pending adulthood and having to decide what you want to do when you're older, college etc.

Don't worry, you're still a little bub to me. When you do get older you'll have more freedom and be sooo much wiser. Believe me turning 15 is the same as being 14.

I know how you feel...

I am almost 24 (next month) and I still can't believe im not 18 anymore... I don't feel older than 18... even thought ive got a 6yr old and a 3yr old lol

but its gonna happen anyway! At your age i couldnt wait to be 16

I don't feel that way, I actually WANT to get older faster. But think about it, it's better to be turning 15 than to be turning 50 right?

woah yes. i'm turning sixteen in six months-- driving this summer, tons of stuff and experiences. i know what you mean though, i definately can't picture myself even being 45, it's a horrible thought in my opinion. i just don't want to grow up either. anyway, it's inevitable but the best thing to do is live it up- take in every moment and inspire someone. it may seem overwhelming now, but there will be many surprising wonderful things to come for us all. just don't stop chasing your loves. oh, and enjoy being a teenager while you can! go to the dances and join clubs; make friends & most of all be a person you'll be happy to look back at in a couple of years. that's my goal.

//peace.

Source(s): me.

I'm 25. Time does go by faster as the years pass, but youre only as old as you feel/tell yourself. You have 5 years left of being a teen. Enjoy it!

old? not even old is like 50 and stuff

well take time and think while living ur life dnt just go crazy

and it wont go fast

ur still young

im turning 16 this year

but i wanted to turn 15 its preety much the same u'll c

I feel the same.. I'm turning 17 tomorrow. !!

Its like my life is moving too fast and a phase of my life is ending which i dont want to be over!!

i like this question as its kinda how im feeling.

*star*

Source(s): 16 year old girl turning 17 in less than 12hours. lol =]