Anonymous
Anonymous asked in SportsBasketball · 1 decade ago

Another Celtics trade rumor, I found this one funny?

Rajon Rondo for Baron Davis and Marcus Camby, honestly do these rumor-mill guys even know the NBA has a salary cap?

6 Answers

Relevance
  • Best Answer

That's impossible.

Baron Davis just signed a large contract to sign with the Clippers. Marcus camby has a hefty contract also. The cap would be over the limit for the Celtics. Rondo is still on his first contract which isn't near the money of Davis' to even out the cap.

Rondo is better than Davis anyway as of right now.

• Anonymous
    1 decade ago

That's pretty dumb. You're right, plus why would the Celtics even want Davis and Camby?

• johans
    Lv 4
    3 years ago

i do no longer think of that commerce will take place. the two communities like each of those gamers that they have. i think of they're in simple terms rumors and that they wont bypass everywhere. If it have been to take place, the Lakers would get the extra effective end of the deal by way of passing of Rondo to Kobe and Bynum. which would be great. on the different hand, the Celtics get no factor look after and that they are left with too many older gamers. Rojon is youthful, in his best, and elite. Pau Gasol is getting previous his best and there will be no one interior the Celtics locker room that would supply Ray Allen, Paul Pierce, Kevin Garnett, and Pau Gasol the ball consistently.

• Anonymous
    1 decade ago

i dont see why they would trade rondo at all for davis it makes a LITTLE sense but camby? dumbest trade in celtics history in my opinion

• How do you think about the answers? You can sign in to vote the answer.
  • Anonymous
    1 decade ago

HAHAHAHAHAAAA

Baron Davis???????

Camby??????

no offense i love baron but thats trouble

• Anonymous
    1 decade ago
Still have questions? Get your answers by asking now.