? asked in Computers & InternetOther - Computers · 1 decade ago

my computer has a virus bad and it wont let me remove them unless i pay ive tried everything!?

dos any1 know a free way it wont even let me get in my administrator acount it sux! all my pix and stuff are on there ! plz help

Favorite Answer

Download, install, update and then run a full system scan with the free Malwarebytes' Anti-Malware:

http://www.malwarebytes.org/mbam.php

If you can't run it in normal Windows mode, boot into safemode and run a full system scan.

You might try this too:

http://vil.nai.com/vil/stinger/

Start computer holding down F8 to go into safe mode. Click Start>Run. Type in "msconfig" without quotes, hit enter. On the top of the window that pops up there is a start up tab, click it. Click disable all and restart. If you loose sound, repeat the process and check mark the software that comes from companies that make soundcards.

My best answer is to start up in safe mode, i think you press F8 to get to the menu, do it when the boot screen is on, if you miss it, press it several times to make sure u get it.

Then select SAFE MODE and run a virus scan and any other form of virus killing software you might have.

Once its done restart and you should be ok.

If not, come back and ill see if i can help further.

Source(s): personal experience

Before I answer your question, let me ask you this. Have you tried sleeping with the virus? I heard it is cheap and a very effective way to get rid of viruses. After you have tried that, if the virus is still there, sign back in to yahoo answers and ask the question, "Why am I so bad in bed?" because obviously you suck.

Source(s): my over-sized, very resourceful brain.

The things that are making you pay are, anti-virus programs, that suddenly appeared on your computer, correct?

Those are the viruses themselves.

You should do this...

Reboot your computer, and while rebooting, press F10 until a new screen comes up.

Do everything to reformat your hard drive.

WARNING:YOU MUST BACKUP ANY FILES YOU WANT TO SAVE IF POSSIBLE!

• Mike S

Try this...if you know the name of the attacking Fake Scan...do a search for all files and folders and use its name as the search item...it should bring up 2 or 3 folders..delete them and the icon if it is on your desktop ... empty the trash bin....and restart your pc.........you may have to do this 3 or 4 times...but you will get rid of it eventually......

um well 2 not get d popup virus member dis clickin even d x on it will instal d virus so use ctrl w and it will safly get d pop ups off d comp witout instalin d viruses (i so dis and ive had nomore trackin cookies and alos trend micro anti-virus is pretty good)

lol pay?

ok backup the stuff you want to keep to a CD or flashdrive or something

then download AVG or Avast (free antivirus software) and scan ur computer

if nothing works, reinstall your operating system

http://nct.symantecstore.com/fulfill/0184.085

Symantic offers their BEST Norton Antivirus products for a 15 days free trial, i linked you to the ultimate security package, download and scan ur comp and enjoy the world's best antivirus for 15 days!

Have you tried reinstalling windows on your computer because that is what i had to do