Jamie A asked in SportsBasketball · 1 decade ago

Allen Iverson to Miami, Knicks or Charlotte?

I don't think AI is gonna be in Detroit. I believe he will be good in Miami.

10 Answers

Relevance
  • 1 decade ago
    Favorite Answer

He won't stay in Detroit, certainly.

What Miami needs is an authentic centre. They are going with Mario Chalmers at point so, its unlikely they'll pick up AI.

I don't think he's going to sign up for a one year deal to play for the Knicks. They got no prospects in the upcoming season.

So its Charlotte probably, to reunite with coach Brown. I think he'd be happy to accept less just for that reason.

• 1 decade ago

Knicks

• 1 decade ago

He will probably go to the the bobcats. He has a history with the coach Larry Brown. They went to the 2001 finals together in philly and have already publicly said this year that they wouldn't mind a reunion.

• 1 decade ago

dont want iverson in miami. gotta a great core of young players in beasley and chalmers along side dwade. why get iverson, he wants to start, he plays dwades position and he sure cant play pg anymore. hed just control the ball too much

• How do you think about the answers? You can sign in to vote the answer.
  • 1 decade ago

No...They have wade, why get Iverson. He would be a benefit for Knicks.Thats a good idea, but most likely Bobcats

• 1 decade ago

Most likely Charlotte.

• 1 decade ago

he wouldn't be good in miami because miami already has a scorer,d-wade,and it wouldn't be good if iverson would be there because iverson would also want the ball and it would be a mess

• 1 decade ago

the problem is that if iverson goes to charlotte there isnt much of that many great players on that team he would be doing it all on his own

• 1 decade ago

He'll take the bobcats to the playoffs next year with larry brown..........

• Anonymous
    1 decade ago

last i heard he was going to the raptors

Still have questions? Get your answers by asking now.