Must a muslim follow EVERY SINGLE rule in the Qu'ran?!?

I'm thinking of becoming muslim, and I know I must believe in Allah (the one God to be worshipped) and Muhammad being his messenger, but while I've been searching the rules on the Internet I found SOOOO many rules! And I'm confused if EVERY one of them MUST be remembered, or only the most important... show more I'm thinking of becoming muslim, and I know I must believe in Allah (the one God to be worshipped) and Muhammad being his messenger, but while I've been searching the rules on the Internet I found SOOOO many rules!

And I'm confused if EVERY one of them MUST be remembered, or only the most important things (such as the Five Pillars, not to sin, belief in Allah, etc....) should be remembered.

Because I seriously doubt how a person can remember so many rules, and that's frightening me a bit from converting muslim - I'm afraid I might fail to be a good muslim if I forget everything!

I'd prefer advice from experienced muslims and to know how THEY follow Islam, but if you aren't muslim and have lots of information about following Islam, I'd still love to know!

Thank you for your help!!