What is the funniest thing you've ever heard/seen?

It can be anything, a joke, a picture, a rumour, or something you've actually saw like someone falling over funnily haha, or just something funny thats stuck in your mind :L

So whats the funniest thing you can think of??

x :) x

Best Answer

I've got 2 funny things 1 of them is a video and it made me literally roll on the floor and laugh for about 15 minutes, go to this URL:

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=V55Zq5whVCI

Youtube thumbnail

&feature=channel_page

The second thing is from an anonymous person, he said

"They've gotten us surrounded, poor bastards."

• BLOND JOKE!

there is a blond mourtition (dresses dead bodies for funerals) who has a client. the client says " i want my husband to be a very nice blue pin-strip suit." the mourtition says" ok, i can do that."

the mourtition looks but cant find a blue suit. So she goes to her next client and the womans dead husband is in a nice blue suit. so she says "would you mind in your husband was in ablack suit?" and the woman says no i dont mind"

So she goes back to her first client and says" i found a blue suit on another body..and it was to hard to change BOTH bodies cloths, so I SWITCHED THE HEADS!"

HAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA!!

kinda funny!

(2 guys sitting in a coffeeshop)

Guy 1 "I like my women like I like my coffee"

Guy 2 "Hot and steamy?"

Guy 1 "No.....chopped up, and in my freezer."

idk too many to think of