Anonymous
Anonymous asked in Games & RecreationToys · 1 decade ago

Are There any retail stores that sell good yo-yos?

Good Yo-yos, not party favors. Name brand, such as Duncan. Not on the internet. Real stores.

In ohio, I already checked my wal mart. They have the Misquito and Imperial, have both. Toys R us had a speed Beetle. Thats it.

Best Answer

If you have already dismissed Wal-Mart and Toys'R'Us, then

there are no good retail stores near Ohio that sell good yoyos.

There are only a couple of stores in America that specialize in yoyo goods. They are located in New York(Yoyonation), California(Bird in Hand, Turf, Sunshine Kite Company) , and I believe in Florida(Yoyoguy).

The really only way to go is online.

www.yoyonation.com

I know you weren't looking for a website, but it's pretty much your only option. I don't think the other answers here are valid, dollar store? There are no Freehand Zeroes at a dollar store.

Sorry.

Good Yo Yos

• Amanda

Clothes

Wal-Mart of course! That is if you have one near. They still sell Duncan Yo-Yo's. Check the web-site and see if it's, "in stock" at your location.

Source(s): Go to Wally-World all the time, just even to look around while grocery shopping.

Well, you can find them pretty much anywhere. For instance, the two-dollar store. Oh, and souvenir stores (such as those in the airports, lol).

Lol, I'm so naive...

• no

Look in toy shops like Argos and Toys r us

HOw do we know what area you live in? Are you serious? Go look, you being lazy

the dollar store.

the entertainer