iqama in saud arabia?

hi guys ..i know its been funny i left half of the message ..actually i was checking if i could get feed back as iam new to this ..well iam thnakful for our feed back now my question is ..its been 6 months i have come and i still dont poses iqama ..my kafil had seem to eaten the money which i have paid him after i cme here.but my kafil is promosing every day and now and then that it will made ..soon but still no news from him ...tell me what to do ?

Best Answer

6 months is too long. Isn't your visa expired by now?

What's your profession? I am guessing you aren't working for a company if you still haven't gotten your iqama.

why did you have to pay him money for your iqama? If he's your employer, then you shouldn't have to pay him to get your iqama.

Maybe you made a business deal with the wrong guy it seems???

• Jeanne

Regarding the military coup against a ruler. Question: Is that which in present days is known as a "military coup" against the ruler, mentioned in the Religion or is it an innovation? Answer: There is no basis for these actions in Islaam. And it is in opposition to the Islaamic methodology with regard to establishing the da'wah (Call to Islaam) and creating the right atmosphere for it. Rather, it is only an innovation introduced by the disbelievers, which has influenced some Muslims. This is what I stated in my notes and explanation to Al-'Aqeedah At-Tahaawiyyah. Shaykh Naasir ud-Deen al-Albaanee Al-Asaalah No. 10 Translated by Ismaal Alarcon Regarding those who claim that the Saudi state fights the religion. Question: What is your advice to those who say that this country fights the deen and restricts the du’aat? Answer: Since the Saudi state began, it has been aiding the deen and its people, and it was not set up except on this foundation. And now it aids the Muslims in every place with financial help, building Islamic centres and masaajid, sending du’aat, printing books foremost amongst them - the Noble Qur’aan, opening centres of learning and Sharee’ah colleges, and also it rules by the Islamic Sharee’ah and has an independent body for enjoining good and forbidding evil in every town. And all of that is a proof that this state aids Islaam and its people, and it is a thorn in the throats of the hypocrites and the people of evil and splitting. And Allaah will aid His deen even if the mushrikeen and those of evil intentions hate it. And we do not say that this state is perfect in every way and that it doesn’t have any mistakes. Mistakes occur from everyone, but we ask Allaah to aid us in rectifying the mistakes. And if the one who said this looked at himself he would find mistakes in himself which would prevent him from speaking about others and he would be ashamed to look at the people. Shaykh Saalih al-Fawzaan Al-Ijaabaat al-Muhimmah fee Mashaakil il-Mudlahimmah, by Muhammad bin Fahad al-Husayn. Translated by Abul-Irbaad Abid Zargar The Existence of the Ideology of the Khawaarij in Present Times Question: Are those who carry the ideology of the Khawaarij present today? Answer: Far removed is Allaah from all imperfections! And that which is happening today, is it not from the actions of the Khawaarij? And it is declaring the Muslims to be disbelievers, and more severe than that is the killing of the Muslims and transgressing against them through terrorist activities. And this is the manhaj of the Khawaarij, it comprises of three aspects: Firstly - Takfeer of the Muslims. Secondly - Disobedience to the ruler. Thirdly - Making permissible the blood of the Muslims. This is the manhaj of the Khawaarij, and even if a person believed it in his heart and did not speak (with any of it) or did not act out any of it, he would still become a Khaarijee in his belief and opinion, which he did not express openly. Shaykh Saalih al-Fawzaan Al-Ijaabaat al-Muhimmah fee Mashaakil il-Mudlahimmah, compiled by Muhammad bin Fahad al-Husayn. Translated by Abul-Irbaad Abid Zargar

(1) check all the information you have printed on your visa sticker in your passport

(2) check the type of visa you have (ie work, visit, umrah etc), the validity date and the maximum period of stay (if you email me a scan, i will tell you these things)

(3) post another question with more specific details, coz the way ur asking now is impossible to answer properly

OK let me make sure i got this right.... iqama is a visa right ? and you're paying someone to get you one ?

I think, to start, you should ask your question in something that slightly resembles english.