油條: fried bread stick

飯糰: rice roll with vegetable filling

蛋餅: egg crepes

2 Answers

Rating
  • 1 decade ago
    Favorite Answer

各位午安,今天我要介紹中式早餐給各位。

Good afternoon everyone! I will be introducing Chinese-styled breakfast for everyone.

我們家經營中式早餐,今天我想介紹一些我們家的自製的中式早點。

We are operating based on Chinese-styled breakfast. Today I will be introducing some of our homemade Chinese-styled breakfast food.

米糕和碗粿是熱賣的早點,這兩種不僅美味,也是我們的收入來源。

Bamboo tube rice pudding and salty rice pudding are served hot. These two items are not only delicious, but they are also our main source of revenue.

饅頭一方面是主食,另一方面是可以變化和創新最多的一項,

例如變成割包還有油炸包子。

Steamed chinese bread, on one hand, can be part of the main dish and, on the other hand, can be innovated and created into many forms. For examples, to be made into steamed sandwich and fried chinese bread.

包子分菜包和肉包,搭配豆漿和米漿最棒。

Steamed chinese bread can be categorized into meat (dumplings) bun and vegetables bun (stuffed), and they are best served with soybean milk and peanut milk.

其他還有油豆腐、油條、荷包蛋、飯糰、蛋餅等等,

Other items include oily bean curd, fried bread stick, over easy*, rice roll with vegetable filling, egg crepes...etc**

*註解: 雙面都煎叫 sunny-side up, 只單面叫 over easy。

**註解: etc 是 et cetera(拉丁文)就是等等的意思,或者要說 so forth也是可以。

湯類我們家每天都更新,避免讓人覺得膩,

The soup is different everyday. This is to prevent people from getting sick of*** it.

***註解: sick of (片語): 就是膩的意思,但是比較口語一點,要是要比較正式的講法可以用 tired of 來代替。

我家的早餐非常便宜,最貴只要30元。

Breakfast at our place is really cheap. The most expensive item only costs 30NT.

雖然我家是一間老店,有20幾年了,但是喜歡的顧客還是很捧場,

Although my place has a lot of history. It has been around for more than 20 years. However, the customers who likes it still often pay visits.

歡迎各位來光臨。

謝謝各位。

I welcome everyone to drop by.

Thanks everyone.

Source(s): 自己+字典+別人
  • 1 decade ago

各位午安,今天我要介紹中式早餐給各位。

Good afternoon, everyone. Today I would like to introduce some Chinese breakfast to you.

我們家經營中式早餐,今天我想介紹一些我們家的自製的中式早點。(我覺得這句和上面一起寫會有點累贅 不過還是幫你翻一下)

My home handle the business of Chinese breakfast. I want to introduce some self-make Chinese breakfast.

筒仔米糕和碗粿是熱賣的早點,這兩種不僅美味,也是我們的收入來源。

Bamboo tube rice pudding and salty rice pudding are the most merchantable breakfast. These two kind of breakfast not only delicious but also these are our main income.

饅頭一方面是主食,另一方面是可以變化和創新最多的一項,

例如變成割包還有油炸包子。

Steamed chinese bread on the one hand is staple food, on the other hand is the kind of the most to changed and innovated. For example, Steamed chinese bread can devide into steamed sandwich and deep-fried steamed buns with stuffing.

包子分菜包和肉包,搭配豆漿和米漿最棒。

We can devide steamed buns with stuffing into vegetables bun stuffed and meat dumplings bun. Those food is the best to collocation peanut milk and soybean milk.

湯類我們家每天都更新,避免讓人覺得膩,

We renew the soup everyday to make the guest to have the feeling of freshness.

我家的早餐非常便宜,最貴只要30元

Our breakfast is very cheap. The most expensive breakfast is only cost NT$30.

雖然我家是一間老店,有20幾年了,但是喜歡的顧客還是很捧場,歡迎各位來光臨。

Though our breakfast shop is an old store. We have handled the breakfast shop for more than 20years, but some guests who like our breakfast are always come our shop. Welcome .

謝謝各位。

Thank you.

Source(s): by myself
Still have questions? Get your answers by asking now.