Why can't I change my photo on the new "my profile"?

One of my old dead sexy accounts was banished from Y!A some time ago... I can log into it to get mail and into the new Yahoo Profile. It has an avatar but I want to change it to a picture. It wont let me change it... when I click the "change Photo" button the screen gets a dark grey screen over the... show more One of my old dead sexy accounts was banished from Y!A some time ago... I can log into it to get mail and into the new Yahoo Profile. It has an avatar but I want to change it to a picture. It wont let me change it... when I click the "change Photo" button the screen gets a dark grey screen over the profile page.

Wot's wrong?
Update: Well.. I do click the "change photo" link.. but all I get is a greyed 50% screen... i.e. it doesn't load the popup for uploading photos. It does however upload the popup on my other accounts... so it's not a browser problem... it's a yahoo problem!
Update 2: Livewire your problem is different to mine. At least you can load an image onto your profile page even though yours isn't showing up on Y!A. I can't load an image onto my profile page of one of my accounts.