Yearbook POLL! Plus yearbook message to my crush?

Sharpie or ball-point? Colorful or standard pen colors? Signature or Name written out? Heart or Love spelled out? "Hey" or "Dear" opening? Leave your number or not? We only have 3 days left of school and we just got our yearbooks on Friday. It's my Senior year and I want to write... show more Sharpie or ball-point?
Colorful or standard pen colors?
Signature or Name written out?
Heart or Love spelled out?
"Hey" or "Dear" opening?
Leave your number or not?

We only have 3 days left of school and we just got our yearbooks on Friday. It's my Senior year and I want to write something my crush will a) remember me by b) smile at and c) get the hint.
So this is what I was thinking..

"Dear Chad,
You are the best grade-inflating, non-risk-taking, coffee-drinking, saxophone-playing overachiever I know… don’t EVER change that. ;) You say you listen to jazz and classical music, but I know better--country holds a special place in your heart, just like kids do! I’ll miss those days I actually came to pre-calculus and teaching you how to make those origami stars instead working. Who needs to know how to do matrices anyway, right? All I know is, after this year, you’d better be more spontaneous this summer! OR ELSE!
<3 Elise
P.S. I knew you were the chair monster all along. :)"

Is that too long and mushy?