Anonymous
Anonymous asked in Family & RelationshipsSingles & Dating · 1 decade ago

Yearbook POLL! Plus yearbook message to my crush?

Sharpie or ball-point?

Colorful or standard pen colors?

Signature or Name written out?

Heart or Love spelled out?

"Hey" or "Dear" opening?

Leave your number or not?

We only have 3 days left of school and we just got our yearbooks on Friday. It's my Senior year and I want to write something my crush will a) remember me by b) smile at and c) get the hint.

So this is what I was thinking..

"Dear Chad,

You are the best grade-inflating, non-risk-taking, coffee-drinking, saxophone-playing overachiever I know… don’t EVER change that. ;) You say you listen to jazz and classical music, but I know better--country holds a special place in your heart, just like kids do! I’ll miss those days I actually came to pre-calculus and teaching you how to make those origami stars instead working. Who needs to know how to do matrices anyway, right? All I know is, after this year, you’d better be more spontaneous this summer! OR ELSE!

<3 Elise

P.S. I knew you were the chair monster all along. :)"

Is that too long and mushy?

• lex

Sharpie or ball-point? Ball point.

Colorful or standard pen colors? Colorful.

Signature or Name written out? Signature.

Heart or Love spelled out? Heart.

"Hey" or "Dear" opening? Whatz happnn?

Leave your number or not? You can but no one's going to call. You probably have each others facebook.

It seems like you're trying to hard and its clearly thought out. Write something spontaneous.

"I have a big crush on you. " "I like like you" "Let's do lunch"

Why are you asking complete strangers? You know this kid better than anyone so be yourself. Just write what comes to you. Let your words be organic. After all, would you rather him remember you for you, or for what others tell you to say.

Also its your senior year... why be so concerned with a year book being perfect? Concern yourself with the people around you and what little time you have left with them.

A little long...but senior year...so do it. And definitely do hey, not dear. I would say draw out a heart. and do it in a cool color, and not so bold that it takes up a lot of room because that is just annoying. and yeah, leave your number! Why not!

sharpie

colorful

sig

heart

just say Chad :)

i think that would be too long. . . why not just say Have the Best Summer EVER! I will miss you a lot, and think of you often. (give your number :D) <3 (ur name)

simple, but gets the job done!

No! I would have loved it if someone wrote that in my yearbook. Its so funny! and not mushy at all! I would say Hey chad though.

Sharpie =]

Colorful

Name written out

Love

Dear

Leave your number

maybe you can shorten the message just a tad, but it's pretty good =D, i say go for it! =]

Sharpies all the way!

Colorful

Name

Love

Hey

Leave #

I think that's perfect ;)

ball-point

colored

name written out

heart

hey

not

the one for your crush seems fine if you want him to get the hint

you should go with that.

• renee

its perfect you did good!!!!!!!