Anyone else having trouble loading Ebay right now?

It was just up and running a minute ago and I was in the process of adding an item to my watch list when it stopped loading up. I hit refresh and when it loaded up it said I have zero items in my watch list. When I closed it down and tried to reopen the page it wont load up at all. Anyone else having some trouble getting the site to load?

8 Answers

Relevance
  • Anonymous
    1 decade ago
    Favorite Answer

Also getting MyEbay.BIZ.USER_NOTE_MARKDOWN_ERROR and the old 'some of your information is not available right now' message that you see in my ebay when they're doing maintenance. What's more annoying is that my listings won't show, just a page saying either "Sorry, this page is not available at this time" or "A system connection error has occured. Please try again in a few moments." So you're not alone.

Note, on their announcement page

http://www2.ebay.com/aw/announce.shtml

they say in a message from 09:04PM PST

"Some members may be seeing certain site functions are intermittently not functioning correctly at this time.

"We are aware of the issue, and working to resolve it as quickly as possible "

• 5 years ago

This Site Might Help You.

RE:

Anyone else having trouble loading Ebay right now?

It was just up and running a minute ago and I was in the process of adding an item to my watch list when it stopped loading up. I hit refresh and when it loaded up it said I have zero items in my watch list. When I closed it down and tried to reopen the page it wont load up at all. Anyone else...

Source(s): trouble loading ebay now: https://shortly.im/rCL1X
  • Anonymous
    5 years ago

That message means eBay is updating & doing some work on their website so just go back a few hours later or the next morning etc. It usually won't last long but it happens once in a while so everyone on eBay long enough will find that message. Not a big deal and nothing to worry about. It means they are keeping things in good working order so be happy you got that message.

• 6 years ago

I am getting the ebay page but when I try to go into the selling page it just jumps and screen goes blank.

• How do you think about the answers? You can sign in to vote the answer.
  • 5 years ago

its really not good when our ebay webside selling side is error to load :(

• 1 decade ago

i can't load my ebay. also, most of the auction pages seem to be down as well.

• 1 decade ago

I am having trouble logging in and seeing my listings. Also getting this message:

MyEbay.BIZ.USER_NOTE_MARKDOWN_ERROR

I can't even accept an offer I received earlier because I can't get to that page. :(

• 6 years ago

Yes I am getting the same message

Still have questions? Get your answers by asking now.