Anonymous asked in HealthMen's Health · 1 decade ago

will taking testosterone pills increase my manhood?

ok so im thinking about taking testosterone pills to help with my growth increase sex drive and mscle building etc...also what is a really great testosterone pill that i can take? should i ask my doctor?

5 Answers

  • gallop
    Lv 7
    1 decade ago
    Favorite Answer

    I think asking your doctor about this is a very good idea, and will result in far better advice than you will receive on the internet.

    Source(s): RN
  • Anonymous
    1 decade ago

    ask your doctor to give you some testosterone pills.

    Source(s): me.
  • 1 decade ago

    You should talk to a doctor in order to knwo what supplements will be safe to use

  • 1 decade ago
  • How do you think about the answers? You can sign in to vote the answer.
  • Anonymous
    1 decade ago

    just take roidz

Still have questions? Get your answers by asking now.