2 If a tree falls in the woods and no one is around to hear it, does it still make a sound? Is this really tha?

this is a continuation of the cool ? If a tree falls in the woods and no one is around to hear it, does it still make a sound? I know this is such a cliche question, but I started thinking about it and realized that it's actually a bit complex. I know this is such a cliche question, but I started thinking... show more this is a continuation of the cool ?
If a tree falls in the woods and no one is around to hear it, does it still make a sound?
I know this is such a cliche question, but I started thinking about it and realized that it's actually a bit complex.

This is what one person wrote and no the best answer picked.

Best Answer - Chosen by Asker
Well sound is: "the sensation produced by stimulation of the organs of hearing by vibrations transmitted through the air or other medium."

So technically, if the energy vibrations that would cause sound never reach the 'organs of hearing', then no- it does not make a sound.

It's kind of like the 'Schroeders Cat' experiment...you never know unless you observe it, but to observe it would change the outcome...

now this is what I think :
All liveing things w ears hear things almost the same way land or water so yes some alive animal herd it even if it was not human.
I beleive that the wave form of the movement of mass makes sound not the human ear thing, sound just is and if an alian came hear I think it would hear us like we can hear if equipt w ears,...like when a dog or pariot imitates us the same way in our sounds sometimes other planitory creachers don't that have ears can't hear well but they may feel the wind change or the rumbel of a tree falling tus the other trees around the falling tree an altinitive way of sound which the ear works of of in the first place it just maters what other sence's the alive speices have to over beirdon the mind or whatever.

ok I'm probely the worst speller on earth so now that we all know their is no point in telling me so since it is obvouse tanx tell me what you think the truth is I would like to reed your thoughts on this!