CRC error installing The Sims 3?

Hi! First of all, my computer meets all the requirements for The Sims 3 (I did the test on Can You Run It?). Here is the error message that I got the FIVE times that I tried to install it: CRC error: The file C:\Program Files\Electronic Arts\The Sims... show more Hi! First of all, my computer meets all the requirements for The Sims 3 (I did the test on Can You Run It?). Here is the error message that I got the FIVE times that I tried to install it: CRC error: The file C:\Program Files\Electronic Arts\The Sims 3\GameData\Shared\Packages\FullBuild1.pa... doesn't match the file in the setup's .cab file. The medium from which you are running the setup may be corrupted; contact your software vendor.

AND I installed it on my dad's crappy computer that doesn't meet any requirements and it worked...Although I CAN'T run it, the installation went perfectly, so I know it's not the DVD-ROM.

Hope someone can help me because I really don't know what else to do. Thanks for answering folks!
Update: Thanks, but I did that yersterday and I still got the same problem...I really don't know what to do anymore, I did like a hundred solutions.
10 answers 10