The first 3 teams who qualified to the World Cup are....?

Japan, Austria, and Korea. I find it kind of weird because usually the first ones who qualify are the teams from Africa. What do you think the first 3 who made it???

http://www.televisadeportes.com/futbol/futbolinter...

• Kido
    Favorite Answer

Don't forget Netherlands.

Right now the African teams barely started their finals stage of qualifying.

I think Australia is the strongest from those 3 that you mentioned. Remember, they eliminated Uruguay from the World Cup 06' and played toe to toe against Italy but got eliminated with that penalty that never existed.

Nah. They used to have the winner qualify automatically. I believe they phased it out for 2006. It makes sense not to do that; a lot can change over four years. Just take a look at the performances put in by the first and second place teams from 2006 this year.

• KP

You are right, the first one qualify is South Africa which automatically qualifies without playing any games. Because it hosts the WC, the news is talking about the teams which have to play for qualification.

Australia, Japan and Korea are the first three team to go thought to the world cup

The Netherlands Qualified and they're the only ones that matter so far.

• me

sorry to tell you, but Austria didnt Qualify, Australia did

not a surprise they were all there in 2006

• They are weak teams who are around more weak teams

first 3 qualified and first 3 eliminated

Australia is ok

Source(s): foo are you down