Anonymous

Why are poor white people always skinny but poor black?

people always fat in America? I noticed when I see poor Americans the white trailer park ones are always skinny and named Cletus where as the poor black people are always fat? However in canada it is the opposite poor white people are always fat (especially the white women)and poor black people are always skinny?

10 Answers

Relevance
  • Anonymous
    1 decade ago
    Favorite Answer

Because when 'whites' are skinned, they want to look skinny. :) When blacks are skinned, they want to use their little money to enjoy food. To eat less food in tough times requires more intelligence. I hate saying it, but people slimmer people are smarter people.

• 1 decade ago

That's not true. In general, the poorer people (Americans) are, the heavier they are because of bad nutrition and eating a lot of cheap, fattening foods.

I've seen poor, skinny whites and poor, skinny blacks. A lot of times they are drug abusers and alcoholics.

• 1 decade ago

that's not true. in england, a lot of the white working class are fat because they cant afford to buy good quality food. the buy discount ready meals from Iceland which is laden with lots of hidden fat, and they don't even know it.

• Anonymous
    1 decade ago

Because in America, Black people like to be fat apparently. Well, they always come on here and say that they have big arses like we're supposed to think that it's a good thing!

• How do you think about the answers? You can sign in to vote the answer.
  • Anonymous
    1 decade ago

WTF?

dude im sorta skinny but im way not poor LOL

15 125# 5'9'

• Anonymous
    1 decade ago

there are fat and skinny of every race.

• Anonymous
    1 decade ago

Ah .. there's skinny peoples And fat peoples in EVERY RACE

you idiot -.-''

• Anonymous
    1 decade ago

Wow.. yeah

• popper
    Lv 5
    1 decade ago

why are there so many ignorant people in the world like yourself?

• Anonymous
    1 decade ago

Not true. Try again. Or really, don't.

Still have questions? Get your answers by asking now.