Anonymous
Anonymous asked in Entertainment & MusicMovies · 1 decade ago

what is your favorite godzilla movie?

my fav is godzilla vs. hedora- even though most didn't seem to like it wikepedia

• JR.
    Favorite Answer

I would have to agree with you.Godzilla vs Hedora(Smog Monster) is my favorite old Godzilla movie.But it was hard to choose just one movie,because let's face it,Godzilla rocks(except for the crappy American Godzilla,he sucked).

I say any Godzilla vs King chidora because they went back in time to destroy Godzilla but instead messed up and created huge 3 headed dragon with no arms and can shoot lighting from their mouth. Since that was a huge screw up you can only believe that trip back in time was funded by George W Bush

Source(s): The movie

Monster Zero. It's about aliens waking up Mothra, Rodan and Godzilla and making them fight Ghidra so that the aliens can take over the earth without any monsters there to fight them. A classic.

I like jonas brothers ,The Descent ,SuperBad, Role Models, What Happens in Vegas

Bride Wars

:)

Go to the best movies downloads review website can download them.

<--http://top3gamesreviews.com/moviesdownloads.htm

godzilla vs. megalon.

i don't really like the Japanese ones but did like the 1998 hollywood version