I need help from serious Christians?

I have a very unusual and frustrating problem. I have an old friend who suffers from a serious mental illness (bipolar disorder). I hang out with her regularly and she attends my church with me. I am a very recent Born Again Christian. I have been saved only a few months, so I'm not very good at preaching the... show more I have a very unusual and frustrating problem. I have an old friend who suffers from a serious mental illness (bipolar disorder). I hang out with her regularly and she attends my church with me. I am a very recent Born Again Christian. I have been saved only a few months, so I'm not very good at preaching the Gospel or explaining Salvation to others.
I have been thinking about giving my testimony at my church, but whenever I mention it, my friend starts talking about her own "testimony" and she wants to tell the church how she was "saved".. The problem is this-she doesn't understand what being saved really means. She thinks she is saved because at a young age something very traumatic happened to her, and she says that she "had it out with God" and that He "saved" her. I think that what happened was so traumatic that she actually had a severe mental breakdown which led to her current bipolar disorder.
It's very confusing, but basically I'm trying to help her. I'm having a hard time getting through to her about these issues. I want her to receive Salvation because I know Jesus can help her. But she already thinks that she's saved. She uses the Lord's name in vain, she is very hard to get along with, she doesn't understand what Salvation is. It is getting so hard for me to share anything with her because she immediately wants to jump into the conversation and talk about her own experience..I'm torn between telling her how I feel or just letting her believe that she's saved. As soon as she speaks about this in church the people will know that she isn't saved and that she is mentally ill. I think it will be devastating to her if anyone tells her the truth.
I am seriously reconsidering my friendship with her because she seems unhelpable and I'm getting stressed out..what should I do?
Update: She has actually been banned from other churches because she's caused numerous problems. I am also fearful that i may never get to give my testimony at my church, or that we both may be banned from going there because she is unstable. How can i be a good Christian to her? My messages aren't getting... show more She has actually been banned from other churches because she's caused numerous problems. I am also fearful that i may never get to give my testimony at my church, or that we both may be banned from going there because she is unstable. How can i be a good Christian to her? My messages aren't getting through. My friendship with her is becoming unhealthy for me. She loves me alot and I'm the only friend she's got because no one else will put up with her behavior. :(