?
Lv 4
? asked in Beauty & StyleOther - Beauty & Style · 1 decade ago

is it okay to wear a summer dress to a wedding?

So im going to a wedding in a couple of hours I was wondering if it is okay to wear a summer dress. It teal, with yellow,blue ,white floral designs on it. I cant find a picture for it

Update:

i dont think i want to wear heals im already tall.

9 Answers

Relevance
  • 4 years ago

That dress is really pretty and would work well. Please try it on before you buy it, though. Wedding dresses are typically designed for "average" women (around 5'7"), so the proportions may look different on you, like the dress might not be knee-lenght on you. I'm 5'3", wore 3 inch heels with my dress, and still had a lot of material removed from the bottom of my dress because it was just too long.

• 1 decade ago

Depends on the wedding:

If its a nice White expensive wedding, Definitly not! but anything other your toatally fine.I would wear it but make sure its not to noticable, like the colors arnt too bright.

I would also do your hair very gaudy, with curls and put on makeup to comliment the dress and to even out the outfit

Good luck (: !!!

i suggest to wear the heals! Flats are for coctail parties!

• 1 decade ago

It really depends on what kind of wedding it is and how revealing the dress is. You don't want to look under dressed. Like I wore a cute summery dress to my sister's wedding in the bahamas but I wouldn't wear it to an indoor wedding.

• How do you think about the answers? You can sign in to vote the answer.
  • 1 decade ago

yeah i think its fine, just dress it up with jewelry and heels and a clutch

• 1 decade ago

sure it sounds pretty is youre just a guest you dont need to be too formally dressed...

< http://answers.yahoo.com/question/index;_ylt=Am9Gy... >

• 1 decade ago

yes of course it is

• yupp :] it'll be cute too ^.^

just don't outshine the bride :]]

• Anonymous
    1 decade ago

yes yes and YES!

Still have questions? Get your answers by asking now.