Slightly enlarged liver, gallbladder polyp and an enlarged spleen! help! what is it?

about a month ago i started having fatty stools, along with mucus.. also, had a weird taste in my mouth, almost like it was toxic and i have had bubbles in my urine.. ok so my spleen is on the upper limits size wise on whats considered normal; my liver is slightly enlarged and my gallbladder has a polyp on it,... show more about a month ago i started having fatty stools, along with mucus.. also, had a weird taste in my mouth, almost like it was toxic and i have had bubbles in my urine..

ok so my spleen is on the upper limits size wise on whats considered normal; my liver is slightly enlarged and my gallbladder has a polyp on it, 4mm in size.. still having the fatty stools. i also have a dull ache/pain on my left side that's closer to the pelvic bone on the front and wraps around to a higher spot on my side and on my back..

as far as the bubbles in my urine go, urinalysis turned up nothing out of the ordinary.. my urologist said my prostate was good also and my kidneys are in good condition.. i'm assuming the bubbles in my urine are a byproduct of whats going on with my digestive tract..

my liver enzyme tests have come back good.. blood flow into the liver is good.. no obvious blockage of the bile ducts inside or outside the liver.. pancreas seems to be in good shape size wise and the enzyme tests for that are also normal..

so what am i dealing with? is the gallbladder likely the cause of whats ailing me? or are these symptoms of an underlying cause? also, if you have an enlarged spleen is this something that can be managed or undone..

thank you in advance for your responses!
1 answer 1