Good Preschools in my area?

Well I am about to move to Victorville, CA and I was wondering if anybody in this area can let me know of any good preschools that I can enroll my daughter in. I am going to live in the snowline school district area, but that specific district does not have their own preschool program. So are there any good preschools close by that are reccomended????

Favorite Answer
  • ?

The preschool I actual have my daughter enrolled in (whilst she turns 3, she's a million.5 now...preschools are in short supply in my section and this one is probable the suitable of the few we've) is $sixty two a month for 2 days a week, (3 300 and sixty 5 days olds). as quickly as she turns 4, it will be 3 days a week, and it is going as much as $70 a month. To be trouble-free, i will't bear in mind what the registration cost is, i think of it is around $50-$60. I actual have a niche secured for her for whilst she's 3, yet we've been on a wait record considering that i replaced into pregnant. i will't fairly supply any advice on finding a high quality preschool at an much less costly cost. My basically advice could be to touch daycares on your section and spot in the event that they have any techniques. Childcare workers in many circumstances comprehend of different childcare centers. touch church auxiliaries to verify if there's a preschool run of their church hall. maximum circumstances, besides the fact that if it fairly is a various faith or you're actually not religious your self in any respect, the preschool is only no longer affiliated with the church, they only use an area.