Laser printer printing dirty pages after refilling toner. I have a new drum. Please help.?

So I own a Panasonic Laser printer and after the toner was running low, I purchased some toner refill for the same printer off amazon. I already had a new drum installed for a week and it was printing fine but after I refilled the toner and put it in the drum, my printer started printing out dirty pages. Even if I... show more So I own a Panasonic Laser printer and after the toner was running low, I purchased some toner refill for the same printer off amazon. I already had a new drum installed for a week and it was printing fine but after I refilled the toner and put it in the drum, my printer started printing out dirty pages. Even if I printed out a white page, it would come out with gray specs throughout the paper. The printer has a separate drum/toner and I believe that the toner empties into the drum when you attach the two together. After I started getting dirty pages I took the toner out and opened it and found that it was empty even though I just filled it up. I'm guessing all of the refilled toner went into the drum because now when I print without the toner installed on top of the drum, it still prints dirty pages. I tried manually cleaning it but it just seemed to make it worse. My printer software did not come with any sort of cleaning utility. Should I take my printer to bestbuy or something to have them service it? I really dont want my new drum to go to waste.

Please help!